We. Love. Winter.
We. Love. Winter.
Not just because there is so much to do in Duluth…
Check it out: https://rootsrated.com/stories/top-10-outdoor-winter-adventures-in-duluth
Not just because of our Dinner-Dances…
We’ve kicked off our annual dinner-dances. 2018 is year #7 for Father-Daughter, year #6 for Mother-Son, and our 1st year every of Mother-Daughter Dinner Dances! From photo-booths to themed kiddie cocktails, you’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and then dance the night away. There is still time to get in on the fun, click here for more information https://greysolonballroomevents.ticketleap.com/
And not just because of the Duluth Wedding Show…
Where we had a great time meeting new couples, seeing our current couples, and visiting with vendors!
But also because We. Love. Winter. Weddings!
Photo credit: Nina Francine Photography | Kassulke Wedding, married on 12/2/17.
Here are some quick tips from our professionals for your winter wedding:
- Have your ceremony and reception in the same place.
- Once your guests are there, they will cozy in for the whole celebration!
- Moisturize, moisturize, and then bring more moisturizer for day of.
- In fact, bring multiple mini hand-creams and lip-balms and leave them in different areas where you will be throughout the day. In your dressing room, in your beloved’s pocket, at the head table.
- Have the right winter accessories for your outside photos.
- Like a pair of darling earmuffs (won’t mess up the hair), buffalo plaid mittens, a cute cape or jacket.
- Change your shoes for the outside pictures to winter boots with foot warmers and wool socks. If your feet are warm, nothing can stop you.
- Why not wear fleece-lined leggings under your dress (or even pants), no one will know!
- Think about your bridesmaids and groomsmen, too. Take care of them so that they can take care of you all day long.
- Talk to your photographer about when it gets dark and what your photo schedule will be.
- Always build extra time into your schedule for traveling.
- People will be wearing coats, so plan accordingly. If there is a coat-check option, go with it!
Check out our pinterest board, “Winter Weddings” for more inspiration!
Photo credit: Anne Victoria Photography | Kozlowski Wedding, married 11/15/14